We are landscape architects and land planners who apply a creative problem solving philosophy to develop a project design that meets your needs, goals and vision.
By providing an interactive and personalized service we emphasize close and continuous communication and consultation with our clients.
We commit our professional skill and creative problem solving abilities to achieving an appropriate, high quality, and responsive design, reflecting your goals for the project.
We are experienced in all phases of facility development: from large scale master planning, to schematic design development, to design implementation and construction documentation.
Areas of Expertise:
- Total Site Design through Construction Packages
- Design of NCAA and NFSHSA Athletic Facilities
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Site Inspections
- Environmental Assessment Plans and SEQR / SEQRA
- Pedestrian and Vehicular Circulation Studies
- Recreation Master Planning/Design
- Planting Master Planning/Design
- New and Rehabilitated Roads, Parking, and Walkway Design
- Subdivision Design
- Spatial Analysis
- Computer Visualization
- Site Lighting
- Wetland Creation
- Site Rehabilitation
- Sustainable Site Design
- Green Infrastructure Planning and Design